The Plough is more than a pub. We’re a local, independent whose strong reputation is the product of years of great hospitality, quality food and a bustling but easy-going atmosphere.
The foundations of The Plough are made very firmly from productive and meaningful relationships between people. That is why we are the place where people feel good. As our staff, you would come to form part of an ever-expanding family, be able to grow both professionally and personally and work for a company that is always evolving and seeking to improve.
We are an attentive, friendly and committed team who are devoted to producing great food and even greater service. We are always looking for driven and experienced individuals who align with these qualities, but also to the 5 values which are at the core of everything we do here at The Plough:
• We are passionate about people.
• We are generous.
• We show respect.
• We do it The Plough way.
• We enjoy what we do.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Front of House
We are looking for someone who is both adaptable and highly organised, someone with a friendly face and welcoming attitude with substantial customer service experience and an ability to anticipate requirements.
• > Organising booking allocations
• > Attending to customer requests
• > Providing a warm welcome to customers
• > Responding to customer enquiries
• > Editing and amending reservations
• > Technical problem-solving
We are looking for someone responsible, knowledgeable and approachable with experience in fast paced environments, an attention to detail, who is committed to creating the best experience and leaving the best impression.
• > Creating a positive environment for customers
• > Retaining and recalling details of general and specialty menu items
• > Attending to customer feedback
• > Responding appropriately to Allergen or dietary information
• > Communicating productively with other staff to ensure smooth service